Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11, 2009

Today is "Day One" for this blogging thing. I'm not sure it's for me but I want to try this format for updating friends and family on my adventures. I feel very lucky to be on what I call my second journey. Having raised a family on my first journey, I returned to school and ended up finding a whole new life. More on that later, but for now, I'm going to play around with this thing. If anyone starts to actually read it, let me know what you think and give me suggestions. I will be headed to Argentina again (year 6) for field work and would like to post on this site instead of my 125+ emails I usually send out. Anyway, here we go...!

4 comments:

  1. awesome, jules! i love your notes + photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your blog is off and running......i've bookmarked it in my favorites. great idea instead of emails, which may be coming to an end someday.

    i feel so special having our kayaking photo on your inaugural post. i especially LOVE MY (OLYMPIC) MOUNTAINS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks matt, julie, and bobbi... hopefully, i'll get more regualar at this thing. you should feel special bobbi... that was one awesome paddle up there and your mountains are pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete