Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pups in the Field

So, even though I will miss most of the early days of the pups' lives in the lab, I do get to see pups and catch them in the field. They are pretty darn cute! I've attached my most popular video of two little pups emerging from their hole that I took several years ago. The clip gives a good idea of just how little they come out. Mostly, we are staring at holes, hoping for someone to show their face.

Things are moving rapidly for me now as it is only 2 weeks away. I'm gathering field equipment and packing for 2 1/2 months of living in a tent. It's amazing how fast the year has gone. I notice it more with each field season. Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone is reading this right now but hopefully, you will once I start posting from Argentina. For now, it's back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment